The goal of the legislator since the beginning of the legislation is to create an educated generation by tracing the individual from his upbringing through a period prior to his primary schooling, i.e. the nursery period, so he proceeded to establish nurseries for children, and the low level of financial allocation for the infrastructure led to the legislator giving the private sector a role in establishing That role, as he set out in 1986 to authorize the contractor with the administration to establish private nurseries, on the terms and approvals of the Department of Labor and Social Security, with oversight by government agencies on the performance of the investor, as he granted it to specify the design of that role, in return, he made the determination of the value of the service. The performance is exclusive to the contractor, with soft loans and a subsidized piece of land. In fact, some legislations today (as in the National and Foreign Education Law) have brought the idea of private sector participation in the field of education, by reading the dissolved Revolutionary Command Council Resolution No. 251 of 1986 and looking at the advantage it provides in the field of educational building, as the legislator can benefit from it. The Iraqi legal texts, especially to the country's economic situation, are almost identical to those of past periods.
- Abdul Hakim Jumaa, The Role of Real Estate Finance in Revitalizing the Real Estate Market and Solving the Housing Problem in Egypt, Journal of Legal and Economic Sciences, Ain Shams University, Faculty of Law, Issue 2, Volume 48, 2006, p. 82.
- Amin Muhammad Saeed, General Principles for the Implementation of Administrative Contracts, University House of Culture, 1993, p. 200.
- Ayman Saad Saleem, Problems of the Real Estate Financing Agreement, Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabia, Cairo, 2005.
- Dr. Abd al-Majid al-Hakim. Brief Explanation of the Iraqi Civil Law in Sources of Obligation, Part 1, Al-Ahlia Printing and Publishing Company, Baghdad, 1969.
- Hisham Mohamed Al-Qadi, Real Estate Finance, A Comparative Economic Jurisprudential Legal Study, First Edition, Dar Al-Fikr University, Alexandria 2001.
- Hussam El-Din Fathi Nasef, International Financial Leasing of Movables, Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabia, Cairo, 2003
- Hussam El-Din Fathi Nasef. International Financial Leasing of Movables. Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabia, Cairo, 2003, pp. 47-48.
- Ibrahim Al-Fayyad, Administrative Contracts, Al-Falah Library, Kuwait, 1988.
- Ibrahim Al-Shahawi, General Utility Franchise Contract (B-o-t), Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabiya, Cairo, 2002.
- Ibrahim Mukhtar, Banking Finance, The Egyptian Anglo Bookshop, Third Edition, 1993.
- Jamal El-Din Nassar, Implementation of Infrastructure Projects Using the Bot System, Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabia, Egypt 2000.
- Khalil Adel, Administrative Contracts, University House of Culture, 1999.
- Maher Mohamed Hamed, The Legal System for International Construction Contracts and Re-Projects, Arab Renaissance House, Cairo, 2005.
- Muhammad Abd al-Majid Ismail, International Works Contracts and Arbitration therein, Al-Halabi Human Rights Publications, 1994.
- Muhammad Bahi Abu Yunis, Administrative Law Rulings, New University Publishing House, Egypt, 1996.
- Nadia Dharifi. The General Facility between Ensuring the Public Interest and the Goal of Profitability - The Case of Concession Contracts - PhD Thesis, Faculty of Law and Political Science, University of Algiers Ben Youssef Ben Khadda, 2012, p. 93.
- Salam Ahmed Rashad, Contract of Establishment, Management and Transfer of Ownership in International Relations, Dar Al-Nahda Al-Arabiya, Cairo, 2003.
- Suleiman Muhammad Al-Tamawy, General Principles of Administrative Contracts, Fourth Edition, Dar Al-Fikr Al-Arabi, Cairo, 1948.
- Talal Dahrab Al-Kaabi, (bot) projects, the build-operate-transfer system, National Assembly, Research and Information Sector, March 2010.
- Tharwat Badawy, Administrative Law, Volume Two, Administrative Activity, Publications House, Alexandria, 1986.
- Waddah Mahmoud Al-Hamoud, Construction, Operation and Transfer of Ownership Contracts, Contracting Management Rights and Obligations, First Edition, House of Culture and Publishing, 2010.
- Walid Haidar Jabbar, Authorization in the Management and Investment of Public Utilities, First Edition, Al-Halabi Publications, Lebanon, 2009.
Mohammed Zughair Abbas
The General Directorate of Education at Diwaniyah, Ministry of Education, Republic of Iraq
Received: 28-11-2022, Accepted: 05-01-2023, Published Online: 05-02-2023